Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Contemporary new construction single family home in Ravenswood




New construction is rising from the dead (I mentioned at the end of last year how it seemed many new construction 6-12 unit buildings and single family homes were popping up again). I imagine this new construction single family home being built on a massive, almost triple lot (73X163) at the 4600 Block of North Hermitage is a custom build. The lot with the former home sold for $1.4M at the end of 2008.






This home will certainly push the envelope for high-end in Ravenswood. I can't wait to see the finished product.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was this the empty lot? I moved to the neighborhood in the spring of 2008, and I don't think I ever remember seeing a house on that lot. And wow, how fast has this one gone up? I guess I haven't noticed it while driving by recently...

Eric Rojas said...

There was a three bedroom one and one half- bath brick home on the lot.

Eric Rojas said...

Also, the deal closed near the end of 2008. it was a pretty small house, devored by that lot!

Anonymous said...

It is a custom build- the family that owns it has been in the neighborhood for years. Should be a great house when complete!